Who can register a student?
Only custodial parents can enroll their student in a
What do I need to register a student?
You will need
- Proof of student’s birthdate
- birth certificate, hospital certificate or other legal identification
- Proof of residence address:
- Utility bills (such as a cable, electric, gas, water or phone within the last 90 days), mortgage statement, etc
- Immunization records
- The District and your child’s school uses email as a primary form of communication. Be sure to input your email address and update it, if it changes in the future. Each Parent/Guardian should have a unique email address
- Include at least one emergency contact – including their address and phone number
- Include physician and dentist phone numbers
Which students can be registered online?
Students living inside the Centennial School District boundary area attending grades K-12 can be registered online.
Where do I pick up an enrollment form?
Registration packets are available both online here and in school offices.
Who can I contact if I have questions about the registration process?
If you have any questions about registering your child, please contact your enrolling school.