Who can register a student?
Only custodial parents can enroll their student in a
What do I need to register a student?
You will need
- Proof of student’s birthdate
- birth certificate, hospital certificate or other legal identification
- Proof of in-district address (residency). This document must be dated within the last 30 days and reflect the home address of the parent/guardian and student.
- Utility Bills (electric, natural gas, water)
- Real Estate Documents (mortgage, rental, lease agreement)
- Note: A driver’s license, phone or cable bill is not an acceptable Proof of in-district address (residency).
- Immunization records
- The District and your child’s school uses email as a primary form of communication. Be sure to input your email address and update it, if it changes in the future. Each Parent/Guardian should have a unique email address
- Include at least one emergency contact – including their address and phone number
- Include physician and dentist phone numbers
Which students can be registered online?
Students living inside the Centennial School District boundary area attending grades K-12 can be registered online.
Where do I pick up an enrollment form?
Registration packets are available both online here and in school offices.
Who can I contact if I have questions about the registration process?
If you have any questions about registering your child, please contact your enrolling school.