• Registration FAQ


    Who can register a student?

    Only custodial parents can enroll their student in a

    What do I need to register a student?

    You will need

    • Proof of student’s birthdate
      • birth certificate, hospital certificate or other legal identification
    • Proof of in-district address (residency). This document must be dated within the last 30 days and reflect the home address of the parent/guardian and student.
      • Utility Bills (electric, natural gas, water)
      • Real Estate Documents (mortgage, rental, lease agreement)
      • Note: A driver’s license, phone or cable bill is not an acceptable Proof of in-district address (residency).
    • Immunization records


    • The District and your child’s school uses email as a primary form of communication. Be sure to input your email address and update it, if it changes in the future. Each Parent/Guardian should have a unique email address
    • Include at least one emergency contact – including their address and phone number
    • Include physician and dentist phone numbers

    Which students can be registered online?

    Students living inside the Centennial School District boundary area attending grades K-12 can be registered online.

    Where do I pick up an enrollment form?

    Registration packets are available both online here and in school offices.

    Who can I contact if I have questions about the registration process?

    If you have any questions about registering your child, please contact your enrolling school.