Please gather the following pieces of information that you may be asked to provide or upload during the registration process:
- Immunization Records. Evidence of immunization needs to include proof of diphtheria, tetanus, polio, hepatitis B, chicken pox, Hib, mumps, rubella, and measles. These are required unless parents wish to seek an exemption because of medical or religious reasons.
- Proof of Age. Proof of age for the student includes a birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, other similar document. Your child is eligible for kindergarten if he/she is five year’s old on or before September 1 of the enrolling school year.
- Proof of in-district address (residency). This document must be dated within the last 30 days and reflect the home address of the parent/guardian and student.
- Utility Bills (electric, natural gas, water) or
- Real Estate Documents (mortgage, rental, lease agreement)
- Property tax statement
- Home insurance statemen
- Note: A driver’s license, phone or cable bill is not an acceptable Proof of in-district address (residency)
- Any special documentation related to the child’s school experience, such as an Individualized Education Program or court orders for child custody.
- Transcript for students in grades 9-12.
Transitional Housing/Homeless – if you are experiencing homelessness, the Federal McKinney Vento Act protects the rights of your child to attend school. For information regarding your child’s rights you can talk with the front office staff at your neighborhood school or contact Centennial’s Homeless Liaison, Lori Palmiter at 503-762-3632. You can find additional details on the Student Services page.