• Parents



    For complete registration forms, please go to the district site.

    Registration Forms

    Registration Check list

    At the time of registration you may be asked to provide the following documentation:

    • Immunization Records Evidence of immunization needs to include proof of diphtheria, tetanus, polio, hepatitis B, chicken pox, Hib, mumps, rubella, and measles. These are required unless parents wish to seek an exemption because of medical or religious reasons.
    • Proof of Age Proof of age for the student includes a birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, other similar document. Your child is eligible for kindergarten if he/she is five year’s old on or before September 1 of the enrolling school year.
    • Proof of Residency Two original documents as proof of residency are required for registration. These documents must be dated within the last 30 days and reflect the home address of the parent/guardian and student.
      • Utility Bills (phone, electric, natural gas, water)
      • Real Estate Documents (mortgage, rental, lease agreement)
      • Note: A driver’s license is not an acceptable proof of residency

    Transitional Housing/Homeless – if you are experiencing homelessness, the Federal McKinney Vento Act protects the rights of your child to attend school.  For information regarding your child’s rights you can talk with the front office staff at your child’s school or contact Centennial’s Homeless Liaison, Lori Palmiter at 503-762-3632.  You can find additional details on the Student Services page.

    The Counseling Department will contact you to arrange an appointment for you and your student once all items are received and processed. Please call 503-762-6147 if you have any questions or are unable to provide any of the items listed above.


    To report an illness or tardy call 503-762-6138

    To release a student for an appointment:

    • Send a note in the morning indicating what time you will pick your student up out in front of the building. Student must present note to the attendance window upon arrival in the morning.


    • Call the office in the morning with release information at 503-762-6138 or 503-762-6180 then press 1 for attendance. Please leave a message with student name and id number.
    • The office will not send for students after 3:00pm in the afternoon unless you have made prior arrangements.
    • Homework requests are student’s responsibility. They should email teachers for assignments to make up.

    Pedestrian and Driver Safety Information

    Pedestrian and Driver Safety Flyer- Click Here


    School volunteers (including field trip and dance chaperones) must complete a background check every three years. Please contact the high school office at 503-762-6180 to obtain a background check application.

    School Supplies

    CHS does not have a standard school supply list. Teachers assign supplies needed per class the first week of school.  Math students taking Integrated 1 and 2 are required to have a TI-130SX scientific calculator.  Students taking higher levels of math will be required to have a TI-84 plus scientific calculator. Cell phone calculators are not acceptable.

    Free English Class for Adults!

    How do I get on ParentVue?
    1. Under "Parents" there is a drop down menu

    2. Click on “PARENTVUE”

    3. Click on “ I am a parent”

    4. Log in.

    a) If you do not have a username, get an activation key from the front office.Once you have an activation key, click on 

     “ I have an activation key and need to create my account”. Follow the steps to create an account. Log in.

    b) If you have a username but forgot your password, click on 

    “Forgot your password? Click here”

    • Parentvue app is available on the App Store.