Multnomah County Health Department partners with Centennial School District to provide comprehensive primary, mental and dental healthcare services at Centennial High School. The Centennial Student Health Center is like having a regular doctor’s office at school. We serve all K-12 Multnomah County students (ages 5 to 18) with or without insurance, and there are no out-of-pocket costs for services. We welcome all colors, all genders, all sizes, and all cultures regardless of immigration status. Call 503-988-5488 to schedule a visit.
- Our Services
- COVID-19 testing, vaccines, and boosters
- Sports physical
- Regular exam
- Illness/injury care
- Immunizations (including those required for school)
- Mental health counseling
- Reproductive health services
- Routine lab tests
- Prescription medications
- Teeth cleaning, sealants, and dental screenings
- Vision, and blood pressure screenings
- Health education, counseling and wellness promotion
In-person, phone and video appointments available.
Call 503-988-5488 to schedule.
- Office Hours
Open Monday - Friday
Regular hours: 7:45 am - 3:45 pm
- Open late Thursdays: 9:15 am - 5:15 pm
- Closed for lunch: 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Stay Connected
Facebook • Instagram
Visit our website for more information including New Client forms, Sports Physical forms, our weekly COVID-19 vaccine clinic schedule and other Student Health Center locations and hours.
Information also available in Spanish and other languages upon request.