Multnomah County Health Department partners with Centennial School District to provide high-quality phyisical and mental health care at Centennial High School. The Centennial Student Health Center is like having a regular doctor’s office at school. We serve all K-12 Multnomah County students (ages 5 to 19) with or without insurance, and there are no out-of-pocket costs for services. We welcome all colors, all genders, all sizes, and all cultures regardless of immigration status. Call 503-988-5488 to schedule a visit.
- Our Services
- COVID-19 testing, vaccines, and boosters
- Sports physical
- Regular exam
- Illness/injury care
- Immunizations (including those required for school)
- Mental/Behavioral health counseling
- Reproductive health services
- Routine lab tests
- Prescription medications
- Teeth cleaning, sealants, and dental screenings (at Reynolds Student Health Center, 503-988-3340)
- Vision, and blood pressure screenings
- Health education, counseling and wellness promotion
In-person, phone and video appointments available.
Call 503-988-5488 to schedule.
- Office Hours
Open Monday - Friday
Regular hours: 7:45 am - 3:45 pm
- Open late Thursdays: 9:15 am - 5:15 pm
- Closed for lunch: 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Stay Connected
Facebook • Instagram
Visit our website for more information including New Client forms, Sports Physical forms, and other Student Health Center locations and hours.
Information is also available in Spanish and other languages upon request.
Centennial Student Health Center