2021-22 Health and Safety Information for Riding the Bus
Masks are required by staff and students on the bus. Students are to wear a mask while waiting at the bus stop.
What to expect:
- The driver will guide students to load the bus from back to front.
- The driver will guide students to exit from front to back.
- Households will be seated together to the extent possible.
- Students will be visually screened for symptoms.
- Windows will be open to increase air flow.
- The district is also investing in HEPA filter kits which we hope to have installed in all buses over the next 4-6 weeks.
Bus Route information can be found in ParentVUE. Instructions below:
- Log into ParentVUE
- Click on the Student
- Go to Student Info
- At the bottom, you'll see "Additional Info"
- You'll find transportation information there.
e-Link is a powerful and easy to use web-based application that will let you look up transportation related information via the Internet. You can look up information by addresses located with Centennial School District’s boundary. e-Link is updated regularly allowing you to get the most accurate information throughout the school year. Click below to access e-Link. Go To e-Link
e-Link Instructions – Below are instructions for the use of e-Elink. While it is very easy to use there are some specific rules to follow when entering addresses, it is suggested that you review these instructions prior to using e-Link to help ensure a successful experience.
Click Here for high quality printable version of the instructions.
1. Accessing e-Link
a. Use this link in your web browser to connect to e-Link.
b. Login using the public access user name and password (see figure 1).
Username = Guest
Password = centennial28j
2. School/Transportation – You will have a screen that looks like figure 2. To find transportation data you will need a valid grade and street address.
a. Grade – Use the drop down menu to select a grade.
b. Addresses – This is the fussiest part of the program so please follow the directions carefully. Addresses must be entered in two parts, the house number and the complete street name. You do not need to use a zip code for the system to work.
c. Street – As is the case with all computer databases the system is very literal and street names must be entered exactly as they are in the database to properly retrieve data. Street names in this database are comprised of 3 parts.
- Prefix or Area, this is the SE, SW, NE, etc.
- Street name, e.g. Division, Powell, Main, 148th, 171st, 23rd, etc. On numbered streets the “th”, “st”, or “rd” must be included as part of the street name.
- Street Type – This is the “Ave”, “St”, “Pl”, “Ct”, etc. and must be included in the street name with the appropriate abbreviation.
d. Punctuation – Do not include any punctuation in the address.
e. Street Name Closest Matches – One nice feature of e-Link is that if you are not sure of a street type (Ave, St, Pl, etc) you can enter just the street name and after clicking on Find School/Transportation Info you will get a prompt to select from a closest matches list (see Figure 3). Click on the drop down list under the red Home Street not found – closest matches: and select the correct street. After selecting the correct street you must then click on Use Selected Match and it will populate the Street field with your selection.
f. Transportation Results Eligible For Transportation – Figure 4 gives you an example of what the data will look like when you have a successful search for a student who is eligible for transportation.
g. Transportation Results Not Eligible For Transportation – Figure 5 gives you an example of what the data will look like when you have a successful search for a student who is not eligible for transportation.
h. Transportation Results Not Eligible For Transportation – Figure 6 gives you an example of what the data will look like when you have a successful search for a student who is not eligible for transportation and does not live within the Centennial School District boundary.
i. Keep in mind this e-Link system is designed to only provide data for students whose address is within the Centennial School District boundary.